Become a part of a global success story. See our current openings and apply to join the team that made Titus a world leading manufacturer of furniture hardware, damping solutions, and die cast fasteners. With our worldwide presence, we can help accelerate your career.
Don't see a position that fits your profile, but are interested in working with us? If you want to be considered in the future, send us your CV and a brief note explaining your interest in Titus.
Quality Assurance Associate, Chicago
Titus Tool Company, Inc.
Position: Quality Assurance Associate
Reports to: Head of Divisional Operations
Location: Chicago, IL
Titus Tool Company, Inc., Chicago IL, a division of Titus Group, has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Associate. This is a key position in the organization to ensure quality requirements are in compliance with customer requirements.
Titus Group develops, manufactures and sells cabinet hardware, hydraulic dampers, automated assembly systems, tooling, die-casting technologies, custom die cast components and ultrasound fastening technology Titusonic.
- Quality planning and product development by assessing process capabilities at all stages of production, making necessary improvements
- Develop and implement processes, procedures, forms, work instructions and tools to monitor and improve Quality Assurance processes
- Own Corrective Action process, work both internally and with supply chain for proper root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions
- Set-up, program, and operate testing and optical measurement equipment
- Product Validation - perform destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics
- Complete PPAP documentation and maintain procedures, work instructions, standards, sampling plans, instruments, gage calibration for product inspection and testing
- Preform Receiving Inspection activities, evaluate and disposition nonconforming material - record measurement and test data, applying statistical process control procedures where applicable
- Build relationships with customers and engage/monitor suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or related equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of zinc die casting, plastic injection molding, and assembly required
- Ability to read blue prints and to use measuring instruments
- Self-driven; takes the lead on initiatives, with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Training and experience with ISO-9001 requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels in an organization, suppliers and customers
- Willingness to make decisions, and act on them, with a good understanding of when to engage others
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, experience with ERP system
To apply, send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.